top of page
- Is PBlack Hair Studio & Salon a State Board approved continuing education provider? Yes.
- Are the courses approved by the State Board? Yes. Some State Boards require pre-approval for CE courses and some do not.
- Courses listed are accepted for credit hours for license renewal. Yes.
- Do I have to answer test questions to receive credit hours? Yes, except for the State of Georgia. All other State Boards require that a simple Open-book quiz be completed to earn credit hours. A grade score button is provided so you can check your score. You are allowed to change your answers on-the-spot to reach the required minimum score of 75%.
- Can I print my Certificate of Completion from my computer immediately after I finish the course? Yes.
- What if I don't have a printer? Save the Certificate of Course Completion to your computer or to an external memory device and you can print your Certificate at a different location at a later date.
- Do you automatically send a copy of my Certificate to my Email? Yes.
- Can I order an extra copy of my Certificate? Yes. We will Email you a free copy of your certificate anytime within 30 days of your course completion. After 30 days, copies are still available but an archived record service fee will apply.
- Do you report my credit hours to the State Board? No. State Board requires that the Licensee to submit their Certificate of Course Completion.
- How long will it take me to complete the course? Most State Boards do not require clock timing therefore you are at your own pace.
- Do I have to create an account to view or take the course? No. All courses are free public access.
- Do I have to pre-register or pre-pay to take an online course? No. You pay last, after completing the entire course.
- How do I pay for the course? You pay online. We use PayPal to process your payment. PayPal is the highest security processing company known world-wide.
- Do I have to have a PayPal account to pay for the course? No. PayPal accepts any bank card. We do not accept E-checks.
- Do you take payments over the phone? No.
- Can you send me a course booklet to my physical mailing address? No. We do not postal mail booklets because all courses are free to view online 24/7 and are accessible without a log-in or account.
bottom of page